Re: TIB: DCCnet and the TurboSoft Homepage; TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: DCCnet and the TurboSoft Homepage; TI-89

In a message dated 7/27/98 8:13:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Sartre82@aol.com
writes:

> How did you start making programs for the 89 is there a program you have.
>  could you send it to me I would like to start exploring the opportunities
> for
>  programming on the Ti-89
>
>  Mike Melcher

l downloaded the Plus module guidebook thing from www.ti.com and learned the
commands.  But even before then l wrote TI and asked about things like the
working size of the screen and how big the fonts are and stuff like that (the
graph screen has a range of about 160x80 pixels).  Then l just wrote some
programs and stuff like this one thinking of how it would look and run on the
calculator.  l don't even have a 92!

l've attached dccnet.zip; it is part of the linking program that will be made
avaliable and ready to run for when the 89 comes out (it is however
completed).  also included is a bitmap image of the main screen (l have a *bmp
to 92i converter for later).

DCCNETB.ZIP