Re: TIB: Re: Ti-h&Ti-b: Editing a text file

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Ti-h&Ti-b: Editing a text file

> You're right.  I shouldn't have sent it to the Ti-h and TI-b  but was
> sending it to the asm lists I'm on as I discovered it while trying to
> read the source of a game to rewrite the keyscan routines for a joystick
> but couldn't read the source due to the odd black boxes and lack of CR's.
> My apologies to the ti-b and ti-h community.  It's a neat trick but I
> shouldn't have posted it to lists that it had no relation to.
> Larry C
>
>> As good as this is to know, it's entirely off topic and should not be
>> sent to one of the lists, let alone ALL of the lists.

That's okay.  Don't take it too hard.  I just felt like posting something
and I decided that a hypocritical flame that makes us both look stupid
would suffice.  It was actually an interesting fact and I might use it
some time or other.