Re: TIB: key sequence

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: key sequence

Mr. T wrote:

> > I do agree that such a program would be pointless, since once you calc
> > is reset FOR REAL, you will no longer have your program.  Just imagine
> > how hard it would be to test it! (-: (lefty smiley)
> >
> >  "Does it work?"
> >  "I dunno... The calc keeps resettin'!"
>
> That would be the point (to reset the calc.).  Or, a sequence to delete the
> program would also work.  My friends and I are working on a chem. program
> that would be quite useful during tests.  We want a key to delete either the
> program or reset the memory, in case one of us is caught with it.  It is not
> desirable to have it delete every time it is run (there would be no point),
> just if a certain key is pressed (ex. F3).
> Thanks,

Noticed the comment about chemistry. I wrote a program a while back
for my 83 that would balance chemical equations. If you, or any of
your friends, are interested you're welcome to have it. You won't find
it in any archives because I can't get the damn TI software to work
<AGHHHHHH!!!!!!!>. This means that the best I could do for you would
be to type it out on the email. If you want it, just let me know.

Jody Snider
jody1@alaska.net