Re: TIB: Serial Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Serial Link

> I put a homemade serial link together that has worked great for two months.
> All of the sudden one morning something stopped working, the link passes any
> link tests I could find on the internet, but when I try to UL/DL files,
> the calculator/cpu sends one bye, and then I get an error message on my
> calculator?  Any advice????  Thanks

Well, you did better than me. Mine only returned errors. Check to make
sure you don't have any loose connections or connections making
contact (obvious). Also, make sure you aren't plugging it in upside-
down or something. Check your calc's linkport on another calc. Check
for port conflicts on your computer. ETC...