Re: TIB: I need some info of an RPG

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: I need some info of an RPG

>>>I'd just like to mention that an edit-lock is by no means foolproof.
>>>I can break any lock in 30 secs or so. Just thought I'd make sure
>>>you knew that.
>>>

>>There is a way to lock so that you have to use notepad to unlock it I think.
>>I think you just add something to the beginning of the file.  It will crash
>>winlink if you try to open it there.  It will crash the whole computer if
>>you try to print it in the dos link prog.
>
> Exactly. Detokenization erases the program.

I don't remember exactly what it does, but the $FF confuses the OS as
to the location of the end-of-file during detokenization. As soon as text
mem 2 fills up with detokenized RAM, you get a memory error. If you
install an interrupt driven break program and activate it during
detokenization, you will find the entire program dumped to the home-
screen. Everything before the cursor is detokenized. Everything after
is tokenized. E-mail me personally for any more info about
tokenization or for a token list.