TIB: Re: Hello?? (and leaving the list)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: Hello?? (and leaving the list)

>Um, Hello.
>
>I am not 100% this is the normal way to put stuff on the mailing
>list (this being my first ever responce to any list (how privledged
>you must feel;) Anway, could 'you lot' help me on a current problem:

Did you reply to the conformation e-mail?  What ever you did it worked.  All
you realy need to do is reply to any e-mail that came from the list.

>I have the TI-83 calcuator and some silly Catolog thing where relly
>usefull commands (like cosh(x)) take ages to get to (hey, i am terrible
>at the fiddly wee keypad). Is it possible to map these commands to
>other keys or write a program which outputs a valid statment instead of
>just text. (ie. i can use :output(1,1,"cosh(") :stop -but its not a
>command, just text, as far as the calc is concerned.)
>
>Somone wanted to get off the list, so here is what i SAVED (:-)

No there isn't.  But, when you go to catalog, it automatically puts you in
alpha mode.  just push the "S" key and it will take you to the top of the
S's.

Matthew