Re: TIB: BIG FAVOR

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: BIG FAVOR

In the program INV, what does CILCD mean?

On Tue, 20 Jan 1998, Jared Ivey wrote:

> >I was wondering if anyone could make a complete
> >code where you have 2 things-a shop and an item
> >menu.  At the shop you can get items, you don't
> >need to buy them, just get them.  Then after
> >you get one or 2 you go to the item screen and
> >it tells what you have and don't have.
>
> See if this does what you need.  Just mail if you have any questions.  I
> left in a couple unnecessary lines of code, so understand that when you
> wonder why I'm displaying something.  Just play around with it until you
> form a program to suit your needs.
>

> Prog:Buy
> :200/->/U
> :8/->/dimL I
> :Fill(0,I
> :"Item AItem BItem CItem DItem EItem FItem GItem H"/->/N
> :{7,9,4,3,5,2,6,1/->/P
> :{1,3,5/->/T
> :Store
>
> Prog:Store
> :""
> :While 1
> :ClLCD
> :Disp "  Welcome to Store","1:","2:","3:",Ans,"Funds: $"
> :For(X,1,dimL T
> :Outpt(X+1,4,sub(N,6T(X)-5,6
> :Outpt(X+1,12,P(X
> :End
> :Outpt(6,9,U
> :Outpt(7,1,I
> :1
> :Menu(1,sub(N,6T(1)-5,6),A,1,sub(N,6T(2)-5,6),A,1,sub(N,6T(3)-5,6),A,4,"Inv",D,5,"Exit",E
> :Lbl E:Return
> :Lbl D:Inv:"":End
> :Lbl C:Ans+1
> :Lbl B:Ans+1
> :Lbl A:Ans/->/A
> :0<=U-P(A/->/B
> :B+I(T(A/->/I(T(A
> :U-B*P(A/->/U
> :sub("Need more $Sold!",11B+1,5-6(B-1
> :End
>
> Prog:Inv
> :ClLCD
> :For(X,1,8
> :Outpt(X,1,sub(N,6X-5,6)+":"
> :Outpt(X,9,I(X
> :End
> :Pause
>

> U = your money
> I = your inventory list, amount of each item you have
>
> N = name of all items
>     item names are 6 chars long, all stored in
>          one string sequentially
>
> P = prices for all items
>     list of prices
>
> T = type of items in shop
>     index list to P list
>
> A = item number you want to purchase
>     index for T list
>
> B = 1 if you can/did buy the item
>     0 if you can't/didn't buy the item
>

> I hope this helps.
>

> Sincerely,
> The Unibomer
>
> Jared Ivey
> Unibomer@Juno.com
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/7342
>
> "Every person is wrong until they cry, and then they are right,
> instantly." -- Unknown

      REPENT SINNNERS! THE END IS NEAR! FINALS ARE COMING!

      Visit my home page at: http://www.mbhs.edu/~dvlacich/
     ____  \  / __  / / _ \	      Daniel Vlacich
    /    / / / / / / / / / \          Montgomery Blair High School
   /    / / / /_/ / / / /  /          You Best Recognize!
  /    / / / __  / / / /  /           email: dvlacich@mbhs.edu

Follow-Ups: References: