Re: TIB: -Frank--1&2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: -Frank--1&2

TGaArdvark wrote:

> > Again, it will be a little different on the 85.
>
> You keep saying that but you're wrong. The 82/3 and 85/6 basic
> are not all that different. For all of the code you have mentioned
> so far, it's IDENTICAL.

Hmmm.... I know SOME THINGS are different, I just don't know what.
Once I tried to transfer a program that I had written for my 83 into
an 85 by hand, and I just couldn't make it work. However, other than
that time, I have not used an 85. I just keep saying that it MIGHT be
different because I don't want anyone to think that I giving them
bogus info.

Jody Snider
jody1@alaska.net