Re: TIB: Storing text on the 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Storing text on the 86

Paul, thanks for your response.  I have looked at the manual carefully; and that's
why I was prepared for the bad news.  The different string options in the manual
won't be of much use unfortunately.  Do you know if I will run into any problems
by storing text as variables as I think you have suggested?  I was thinking of
doing this; I didn't look yet to see if I am limited to the size of a variable
names.  I'll check it out.  Thanks again--D

PS.  My wife would shoot me if I suggested getting another calculator as it's just
a toy for me--a fun one I might add!

--

Douglas S. Oliver
Department of Anthropology