TIB: Attention...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Attention...

I'm not sure who posted the question about programming the Triangle
problem. SSS SAS and all that good stuff. Well go online and look for
"Programmer's Guide For The TI" Using MS Publisher look in their
July/Aug 1995 Issue. There is a great program that all ready does
exactly what you were looking for. It's called Triangle 2.0 by Brian
Hill for the 82. There is also a earlier version of the program
appearing in the Jan/Feb 1995 Issue. This is a more text based program
and would be easier to port to the 85.
Good Luck,
Christopher Robin MacDougald

Sorry this is rather late... however I had to have my archive of stuff
shipped to me here at college from England and that can take awhile. But
then again better late than never.