Re: TIB: link software with parallel port for the 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: link software with parallel port for the 86

Sorry, I'm popping in here because I just discovered from this message that the
graphlink program listed below is/was newer than the one I was using.  Mine was
version 1 and the one below  is version 1.1, and just a few k larger than the
old one.  Does anyone know what the changes are?  I think I noticed more
trouble shooting info in the help file.  Does anyone know?  --D

--

Douglas S. Oliver
Department of Anthropology