TIB: link software with parallel port for the 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: link software with parallel port for the 86

why can't l send any programs to/from my calculator to my computer?  l've
tried all the software that l can find for the 86 with a parallel link (only
about two programs) and it either doesn't work or messes something up.

everything used to work, now it's just a miracle to get the calculator's
screen contrast to dim when l send something across my graphlink.
with Cal .9 and .91 l can get the little indicator lights to flash once or
twice everynowandthen when l send something, but it doesn't do anything when l
try to send.  l've checked the link and everything.  the calculator works
fine, l have sent and received stuff with my friend's 86.  Why is this not
working?