Re: TIB: Re: Wheee

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Wheee

Bet, it's Friday.  Here's the file again.

At 12:53 AM 2/20/98 , you wrote:
--    --
--    --Its the middle of the week!  Send it on Friday night and I will
look at it.
--    --
--    --Grant
--    --
--    -->Anybody happen to remember a program i attached with a letter one
day?
--    -->Well, i haven't gotten any help from anybody.  In case you don't
remember,
--    -->the program did something with triangles.  I hope you didn't
delete that
--    -->message, but just in case I'm attaching it again.  Remember, i
want you to
--    -->see if you can find another way of doing the program without
making it too
--    -->big.  Also, put in zeros for things you don't know.
--    -->
--    -->
--    -->Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:test.zip 1 (pZIP/pZIP) (00010AA0)
--    -->
--    -->
--    -->Alex
--    -->