Re: TIB: Form

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Form

Form I is a virus that on the 18th of each month, makes a clicking noise
every time you type a key.  It also spreads to a file each time it clicks.
If anyone wants it I will send them a binary image of it.The virus is
spread over disks, hard drives, and nerworks.  On thanks giving day it
brings the whole system down by editing the boot record abd bios so that
you can't do anything untill you take the hard drive, clock battery, and
CPU out for about 10 min.

Put the CPU back in, put the battery back in then take the hard drive and
either smash it or buy some virus software.  If you buy virus software, the
only thing that works is the junk that microsoft has.  You have to turn the
hard drive on long enough for bios to detect it, then turn it off.  If the
virus loads (the virus is on the boot record) it will infect the anit virus
software.  It also looks for file names or CD names that match anti-virus
names.

If it thinks you are trying to take it off, it will drop to  a blank screen
and print "Ha Ha You are Screwed!"

We already took it off one computer.  They let us back, infact we now have
all of the admin junk so that we can fix them all.  Our "Microsoft
certified technition" didn't know where to start...

Btw, I have over 500 of the PCs viri.  If someone wants one, that can be
arranged.  I will give you a bin file which is a disk image.  And even if
you don't want one and I don't like you, I might send one anaway...  ;)
<j/k>

Grant