Re: TIB: Multitasking

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Multitasking

No chip is 'made' to multi-task.  software has been made so that software
runs on top of it.  Think of DOS 2.1 (I doubt any of you still have it), it
never had multi-tasking...Thats soemthing that can be devolped on any calc.
It should be even more aparently possible since the 92 uses a 68000
(modified) just like the mac.  The 8080 could multitask too, but it would
be slow, especially using an OS which was not mae to multitask...