Re: TIB: Windows for the 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Windows for the 92

<< All my programs use the same program to get key input. The program that
 gets the key input checks the list of programs to run for the next time
 scheduled. It increments the system time and checks whether it exceeds the
 next run time. If it does, it returns a number to the program signalling
 that it must exit. (This is also done for keys that start system events,
 such as moving a window.) The system then starts the other program that
 wanted to run.

 I think this will give you a much better idea of what really happens.

 Josh Gioja >>

l'm not familiar with the 92, does it have a clock or do you just say "when
A==5000....run program ABC"?