Re: TIB: Windows for the 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Windows for the 92

Well, we could make a version for the 85...I've already got a mouse manager
done...  Which I'm sure 50% of the poeple could do in here...

>You know, that sounds realy cool, but i only have an 85.  I don't think
>i'll ever get a 92.  Sorry, but i'm sure other people in this world will
>appreciate all your hard work.  =)
>

>At 09:01 AM 2/16/98 -0600, you wrote:
>>
>>I wrote a Windows-like program for the 92. I think it looks a little more
>>like X Windows for Unix workstations, though. I believe I did a very good
>>job on it, and if you're interested in seeing it, please e-mail me, and
>>I'll send you the latest version. With it, programs are actually
>>multitasking without slowing down everything.
>>
>>Josh Gioja
>>

>Alex
>
>Visit my homepage at:
>http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/coding/190/index.html
>
>Or email me at:
>kimo@iland.net

---
This message is best viewed on an UltraSparc with a 20" monitor, a T3
connection and the pine email program. Get it now! This page is worst
viewed on a PC running Windoze 95 and M$ Internet Explorer. Delete it now!