Re: TIB: Project List So Far

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Project List So Far

<< Opps...forgot to say I'm devolping printer text/graphics drivers for
 parallel and serial printers.  Also, a text processing system so you can
 compose stuff.  You Basic guys don't care, but I'm devolping a MIDI
 interface for ASM, and might add String support so you could record and
 playback MIDI from basic programs...I'm thinking about a DAC converter that
 would load a 2 second max song from a basic prog, and then play it at
 different patterns and pitches so you could have good sound...

 Hey!  You basic programmers deserve some cool basic hardware! >>

is there a nifty headphone adaptor l can get from Radio Shack or something?