TIB: Better Idea...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Better Idea...

Let's quit having debates over who's better at what, and which platform
is better, etc. Instead lets all write a big program! First let's
compile a list of who has what calculator. The people with the same calc
type get to get together and make a program of great proportions. For
example the 85 people design a role playing game. The 83 design a sports
game. Any way you get the point. Another cool idea would be for all us
to write a compiler that emulates the ti basic language for win95 or
dos! That would be quite fun and very educational. Well you'll have to
excuse my grammar and spelling mistakes but I'm in a hurry. I figure the
list needed content, and a goal to work for.

Later
Christopher MacDougald