TIB: Ti-to-Ti link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Ti-to-Ti link

Hi, I recently tried to make a graphlink, and so cut open my ti-ti link.
Of course, the graphlink was a hideous wreck, and my ti-ti link I can't
put back together because one end is missing. I need the ti-ti link so I
can order a "homemade" link off the net. So I called 1800TICARES and I'd
like to point out its a really crappy phone thingy.... could never connect
because it could only handle one person at a time and was always busy. So
my question, is there a way to order a replacement without making phone
attempts for upwards of a week?!?!?

:-)

Follow-Ups: References: