Re: TIB: SGI vs Sun vs Cry (was re:unsubscribe)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Grant Stockly wrote:

> Something that will get most of you goin'...
>
> TI-85s rule...

Heh, reminds of a situation that occured between a friend and I:

Friend: Hey, could I get a copy of that program you mentioned the other
day?

Me: Uhm, sure, except...I can't just copy it "as is" from my TI-92 to
your TI-85...

Friend: Oh, well, I thought you had made it on your '85.

Me: No, I haven't, I rarely do programs on that calculator, I prefer
using the QWERTY keyboard on the other.

...At that point I realised what I had just said, and I laughed and
laughed ... :-)

:-p

[...]

--