Re: TIB: HAL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: HAL

Apple Computer is announcing a deal to only sell computers at CompUSA.
See
http://www.mercurycenter.com/breaking/docs/002203.htm.

-Peter

P.S.-I don't like Win95.  I like MacOS even less (although the latest
system is kinda spiffy).  I havn't used Linux/Unix/etc. except on 25
year old University library computers.  Hail DOS!

Jeremy Braun wrote:

> I, personally, do not like the line of Macintosh computers at all, but I realize
> that some people swear by them, and respect that.  However, it is interesting to
> note that one of the biggest computer and electronic retailers (I think) in the
> nation, Best Buy Incorporated, has decided to stop selling Macintosh Computers, as
> they made up only 1/2% of total revenues for the past fiscal year. :)
>
> Jeremy Braun
>
> bellini@ballistic.com wrote:
>
> > >Why do Macs suck?
> >
> > i just look at the rows and rows of PC software and the half an isle of mac
> > software, as well as the 20 PCs all lined up at any computer retailer as
> > opposed to the 2 macs at any local retailer. that tells me all i need to know..
> >
> > >Is it because they have superior processing power over the PC's?
> > >Is it because they are used by professionals within for example computer
> > >graphics?
> >
> > yeah, and thats about ALL they have. computer graphic designing. and an OS
> > layout that even bill gates envies.

Follow-Ups: References: