Re: TIB: HAL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: HAL

You just have to love those new Macintosh G3 commercials.  (Wasn't G3 the
name of some of the Gateway 386es? I know G6 was the PPro's)  The
commercial shows 20 seconds of a snail with a large logoed PII on it's
back.  It then quickly says the new G6 is faster, from Macintosh.

Boy! Their advertising department must have went overboard to make
commercials better then the PII Minivan/TGV (It's a van but looks like
the Japanese/French TGV h.s. trains).  I will never get the same boring
feeling from the dancing in N.Y.C. intel as the plain, quiet PII
prominent Mac commercial.

~Larry C  (The derranged one)    >:~}<><////////>I    =======
Larry1492@juno.com                            l------E    l_________

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]