Re: TIB: Back to TI-BASICs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Back to TI-BASICs

As a programmer, I like to divide my subroutines into sub-programs because
it's easier and makes smaller programs, but for the most part I consolidate
these into one program for the final version.  The three criteria for a
program are utility (or fun, if it's a game), speed, and size.  Size is
important, but you should only try to shrink programs when they're completely
finished.

of course, if you program on a 92 (I have an 86 and a 92) you should have
local subroutines and variables.  On anything else, try to make do without
subroutines.

Paul Chase II