Re: TIB: HAL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: HAL

TGaArdvark@aol.com wrote:

> > ... *ROFLMAO* *hysterical laughter echoes throughout the room*
> > Motorola processors slow?
> > Try and compare the PowerPC604e chip (RISC of course, what else) to any
> > PC you might want, and see what slow is. You'll find that your PC is at
> > a lack of fighting power over a Mac.
> > If you do not know what a Power chip (or RISC for that matter) is, don't
> > bother to post any more on the subject, you are obviously ignorant to
> > the matter.
>
> Dude, you really do like to flame people and cause arguments, don't you?!

You've got it _almost_ right there, yes.
When someone blunders into a discussion claiming this and that, without
any knowledge whatsoever as to what they are talking about, yes, I tend
to give them what they deserve. The guy was trolling, and I told him to
stop.
Causing arguments?
Keep in mind that it was you who started this argument by speaking on
behalf of this entire mailing list ("Macs suck and everyone here knows
it")
Flaming? You and I clearly do not share the same view on what is flaming
and what is not. If you think I just flamed him you need to see me mad
(that has never happened yet, and it would be quite a feat to get me
there).
Flaming, to me, is when you degenerate to calling people names and
actions along that line. I fear the day where I drop to that level.
"Luckily" there a plenty of bad examples out there that all help to keep
us in line (I could point you to a few NG's with people like this if you
want :-)

> Poor TurboSoft.

Not really, he shouldn't give something negative critique when he
doesn't have a single good reason to do so. It's damaging to reputation.
Think of all the gullible people who suck up statements like that.

...By the way...did you know that gullible isn't in the dictionary? Go
ahead, look it up. ;-)

--
          Rene Kragh Pedersen
man: Why did you get a divorce?