Re: TIB: HAL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: HAL

>We use aldus Page maker.  Auto cad r13 ran better on my slow pc than things
>Pagemaker runs on this mac.  All I know about it is that is is new, but old
>enough for a school to aford (couple years maybe????)

Thats because the computer you were using was built to be cheep.  Not fast.
You will never see the price of the computer because there is no one that
can sell you a school district type computer.

>PC's don't crash Windows crashes.  As I stated before, Win95 sucks (because
>it is so unstable.  Other wies, I like it), but it is the leading OS and if
>you want decent software, you must use it.
And that makes the overal performance, what?

---
Grant Stockly
AppleCyber - http://www.alaska.net/~gussie