Re: TIB: HAL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: HAL

At 08:05 PM 2/3/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Isnt that what Makes Macs great?
>
>Software for PowerMac: 2300
>Software native for Win95 1400
>
>Ever look at that software? Like Riven its in the wrong section as is
>MicroShaft Winblows 98 (or 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04) They are HYBRID that
>means they are for both as are alot of other Software titles. And what
>about all the cool stuff you cant get?

umm, somehow i just dont believe your stats there on software available.
sure, i could quote some stats for ya, but youd prolly not pay any attention
to them.

software for ibm - 27 million
software for mac - 2400

HAHAHAHAHA! WHAT cool stuff that i cant get? besides, im too busy on my mud.
aGe oF iNsaNitY. go there. look for Pubert.
-->  newton.whit.org   port 4000  <--
fun fun fun. youll never want to play any other computer game ever again. i
promise :)