Re: TIB: TIB increment/decrement and skip

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TGaArdvark@aol.com wrote:

> > Are there any real use for the IS< and DS< functions?  I cannot figure
> > out what situation would require them.  Any ideas?
>
> HAHA! I've been wondering this for years. I have never used them or seen
> a program which used them. I know what they do but prefer for or while
> loops. Anyone else know what they could be used to do?

Hmmm...What precisely do they do? I don't have my TI-85 these days, a
friend is borrowing it (assuming they are '85 commands).
If they do what I think they do, and what the subject header implies, I
_might_ have an explanation. :-)

--
          Rene Kragh Pedersen
man: Why did you get a divorce?