From: Joe Koston <olp1726@softhome.net>
To: ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org <ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Wednesday, December 30, 1998 3:20 AM
Subject: TIB: List Dimensions TI-89

Ok guys i need help once more

when i try to store 40 to a list i get a dim. error

the list has 13 slots

my code goes (-> is sto)
40->yahtzee\lower[5]

and previously i had set the list as

for x,1,13
0->yahtzee\lower[x]
endfor

and that made it have 13 slots set at zero....so i'd like to know if anyone could help.....
joE

ICQ: 12676345  AIM: Olp1726

-"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a buunch of bastards."

-"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun."
-Al Capone

-"I believe in computer dating, but only if the computers are truly in love. " Groucho Marx