TIB: Hey!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Hey!!!

	Hey I am Daniel Bennett and I get TI-BASIC-DIGEST every day and I
only have a TI-83 so I could care less about all the TI-85, 86, 93 and
all the others so I am offering to make a TI-83/82-BASIC DIGEST
newsletter that will come out every week.  But that can only happen if I
get a response from the people.  Just like TI-BASIC-DIGEST my newsletter
will include a list of questions, comments, ect. but only about TI-82/83
calculators.  All you have to do is send your emails to:

ti82-83digest@juno.com

	And It will show up on each newsletter.  I want to do this
because I only read acouple of the 20 to 30 messages I get every day.
THIS WILL ONLY WORK IF I GET EMAILS.  If a newsletter doesn't come out
next Saturday (December 9,1998) that means that not many people responded
to my letter (minimum people for letter to come out is 4).

	Thanks for your time.

	Daniel Bennett
	ti82-83digest@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]