Re: TIB: What do you think?? (PinBall

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: What do you think?? (PinBall

Thanks for the reply, I did notice some of the same bugs that you did and
there were some things that you metioned That I didnt think of, I do plan on
releasing more tables for the game thats and didnt want to have to change the
main game to add the tables so that is why they are there.  I will fix the
table select so that If you put in any other # it will just go back to the
input.  The title screen I use a For(X,X,X) loop so people have to look at the
screen to see who made it otherwise everyone keeps hitting enter to get past
all of the screens to get to the game.
		Thanks,
			Eric Tamme