Re: TIB: Re: Hey This is about a game ive been making

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Hey This is about a game ive been making

hey, thats really funny, i am making a picachu game, but i stoped,
because i am making 5 other games at the same time! i have a ti-85
calc and i think that i am getting a ti-89 calculator for christmas,
oh, and check out my site at
http://members.tripod.com/~myti