TIB: Re: TI-Basic Digest V1 #384

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: TI-Basic Digest V1 #384

i have a program that you can make a zshell game using a ti-basic program.
you just have to write out the code by hand and then go through the menus in
the ti-basic program.  it's really easy.  then you can compile it.  if you
want it, just send me an email.

jimi
 >Since we're in the subject talking about ASM from basic, is there one
 >for the 85?

 I have no Idea how the 85 runs ASM first of all, since it doesnt have built
in
 assembly, so It must have taken a whole lotta Hacking... ASM can only be run
 from shells, so no, theres not a possibility for ASM from Basic on the 85...
 =P >>