TIB: ti82 basic help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: ti82 basic help

Here's my program please fill in the missing areas
HERE IT iS:
-you start the program
-a menu with subject matter1 and subject matter2 appears
-when you choose subject matter1, another menu appears
-it has 1)new 2)edit 3)evaluate
-when #1 is chosen, (this is what we've been doing)
(x,y) appears
-the user inputs x which appears in [A](1,1)
-the user inputs y which appears in [A](1,2)
-the user inputs x which appears in [A](2,1)
-the user inputs y which appears in [A](2,2)
-the user inputs x which appears in [A](3,1)
-the user inputs y which appears in [A](3,2)
etc.
-this goes on until the user presses x
-then there is a goto command which is the same as the
"evaluate"command on the recent menu
-in this command, the calculator will add up all numbers
in column 1, add up all numbers in column 2, and divide
sum A by sum B and display the result
-if "edit is chosen from the menu, the calculator will
find where the user stopped entering values the last
time used and continue to ask for x,y values
*************************
if subject matter2 is chosen, it will do the same exact
thing except that it will use the 3rd and 4th columns
of the matrix.

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SO FAR:

:clrhome
:{50,10}dim->[A]
:menu("","subject matter1",1,"subject matter2",2)
:lbl 1
:menu("","new",3,"edit",4,"evaluate",5)
:lbl 2
:menu("","new",6,"edit",7,"evaluate",8)
:lbl 3
:3.14159->X
:{50,10}dim->[A]
:for(A,1,50)
:for(b,1,2)
:input C
:if C=X:then:goto 5:end
:end
:end
:lbl 4
:I DONT KNOW
:lbl 5
:I DONT KNOW
:lbl 6
:3.14159->X
:for(D,1,50)
:for(E,1,2)
:input F
:if F=X:then:goto 8:end
:end
:end
:lbl 7
:I DONT KNOW
:lbl 8
:I DONT KNOW

so as you can see,
I don't know much. if you haven't figured
it out yet, i'm a beginner at BASIC.  please
fill in the missing areas if you can.
thanks. matt.   monkey_inc@geocities.com