Re: TIB: Re:GetKey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re:GetKey

Nice recovery!  I agree about what you said with the expert thing.  On sports
games, there are usually 3 levels:  novice, intermediate, and expert.  That
expert does not mean that you are the greatest ever, or perfect, because you
usually still have a challange with it.  You still have to try.  It just means
experienced.  I don't see why everybody got so mad at that.  It's just how
that person talks.  Like to some people, Pepsi is cola, to others it's pop,
and to others it's Coke (Yes, I know somebody who calls every cabonated
beverage Cola).  Anyway, we should not get mad because he worded his sentences
differently.

That's my two cents

Dan

In a message dated 12/4/1998 6:46:05 PM Mountain Standard Time,