Re: TIB: 92+ Picture to Matrix conversion...Test Var size, PassErr

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: 92+ Picture to Matrix conversion...Test Var size, PassErr

In a message dated 12/2/98 12:41:38 AM Central Standard Time,
RichardCry@aol.com writes:

> If you have a 92+ then you can use a machine code program to do the work for
>  you in a lot less time; otherwise, you'll have to use the For...Endfor
>  statement.  Just remember, you could use pxltest with list arguments, like
>  pxltest({1,2,3},{1,1,1}) would return a list of true and false for the
> pixels
>  at 1,1; 2,1; and 3,1

Do you know the machine codes?  Or where I can get like a list of them?  I
have the 92+ and I've been wandering how to use the exec command.  Help
please.
PJC II