TIB: Re:GetKey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re:GetKey

	Thanks to everybody, but my routines are just not moving fast enough.  In the
RPG I'm creating, Bubba's Quest (watch for it:)), I have a little character
made of 2 letters (O and an X under it).  that moves around the screen.  If he
reaches the border of the screen, the game loads the next screen (a string)
into a string where it is used by the program.  But enough with the background
junk, here's what my problem is-

	The game takes about a second to move the character!  And with the Ans
variable, it appears to slowdown more each time you move before finally
greeting you with a MEMORY ERROR!  I remember reading some code that used the
Return statement and the Ans var to move the character, but it wasn't
documented very well.   The writer said this made it faster.  I need to know
the fastest statement I can use for multiple keys.  All help is appreciated:)

Tatsuo