TIB: Re: Programing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: Programing

My favorite method of programming... that's probably doing it from scratch,
and making it up as you go.  For most of my programs I have very few or no
plans, or mabey just an idea of what I want it to be like when it's done.
Many of my programs end up being totally diffrent from their origional
plan.  I get most of my insperation from authors like Philip K. Dick,
assorted anime titles (akira, ranma 1/2, battle angel alita, ect.) and just
reguar tv shows and movies.  The only way to really get good at programming
is to do it a whole lot.  Nobody is great at the start, my first program
was made in QBasic and all it did was say "Hello".  Now, if you look at
some of my TI-85 stuff you can see the improvement.  Hope that helps you
some.
-Doug Stanford
The Otaku Hangout - http://otakuhangout.home.ml.org (anime)
Bakasoft - http://members.xoom.com/bakasoft (TI-85 Programming)