Re: TIB: Error on 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Error on 86

<< Whenever I run a program that uses RcPic, or when I try to recall a
 picture myself (in the graph menu and typing it in), I get "ERROR 23
 STAT". Does anyone know what went wrong, and how to fix it? >>

I know if that problem occured on the 86, I would turn all the PLOTS off and
then that would solve it in most cases..   However, I am not familiar with the
85s and I doubt the 85s have the PLOT feature.
In the last resort, you can always "RESET TO DEFAULTS" which does not clear
your memory but it makes everything to default settings including the
graphing, stat, etc. and then you can make your CUSTOM menu again, because
defaults would clear your CUSTOM..

~ Mohsan
http://come.to/mohsan