Re: TIB: A couple of questions...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: A couple of questions...

---Michael Turitzin <stevet@thevision.net> wrote:

> Okay, I have 2 questions.  First, is there a way to access a
specific part
> of a matrix like you can in a list?  With a list you could just do
> listname(element#) but I haven't seen a way to do this in a matrix.
> Secondly, although I doubt it, is there a way to delete variables in a
> program?  It would be nice to be able to "clean up" on exit.  Thanks.

There is no way to delete variables on the 85, but what i have done is
to use the variables that are already in use.  I mean, use the x and y
vars first, then if you need more use r and theta.  For equations, use
the y1-y99.  Most of my programs use the same set of variables--its a
nice way to keep memory free.

==
Garth Johnson
Visit my website!