Re: TIB: Electronics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Electronics

Hey he is right .. Its not hard at all to write a program for resistor
codes.. I actually wrote one for that 86.  just need to look up what the
colors can be, cause like i don't think you can ever get black as first
strip and things like that.  Well check the web for a info file on
Resistors.! good luck.  OPiE

>what kind of accronym is plz?  :P
>
>Why don't you get your electronic text book (you said you were in a class)
>and make your own programs...  While your doing it you will probably learn
>the things that will help you...  :)
>
>>I am looking for programs that will help me out in electronics, Such as
Color