Re: TIB: Will the mailing list remain open?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 04:06 PM 4/1/98 EST, you wrote:

><< I am shocked that ticalc.org admits defeat. I've always like ticalc.org
> more than TI-Philes and found it much superior. >>
>
>me too.

How gullible is everyone?!?!?!?  April 1 is April Fool's Day!  This same
thing happened on the IRTC (Internet RayTracing Competition) mailing list
announcing POV-Ray v4.0 beta 1 was out.  I might have actually believed
that (since POV-Ray v4.0 is to come out in the next couple months), but
ticalc's announcement was WAY too obvious.  All I can say is that some
people will believe anything.  Maybe this is the reason why SPAM works.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org