Re: TIB: final fantasy Vll

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: final fantasy Vll

<< lf you plan to divide up the programming I'll be glad to help program it

 I have an 86, two 82's an 85 and a 92 and have a good programming
 background on ti's

 jeff williams
 angelbane@geocities.com >>

ok great and anyone who wants to help (has some programming experience) or
has ideas or anything please respond to this list.  l am not trying to head
up this project but l just proposed it.  Anything you can give is fine.  l
have a guide to the game l received off of a FFVll web page and so l guess we
should try to follow that somewhat.  Again l think that it should be first
formatted for the 86 because of its memory and programmibility but it could
easily be broken down into sections for the others.  Also the 85 has no Text(
command so that is an obsticle on that calc.