TIB: Re: New permanent TI calculator channel on EFnet IRC -- we've mov

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: New permanent TI calculator channel on EFnet IRC -- we've moved to #ticalc!

Eric , All you have to do is type /join #(whatyouwantyourchanneltobe) and it
will make it. You will automatically beome ops of that channel.\

Ian Warner - dagon23@geocities.com - iwarner@ardsen.com
"Cocaine is gods way of telling you that you make too much money."
http://members.tripod.com/~dagon - web page