TIB: Re: TI-Basic Digest V1 #34

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: TI-Basic Digest V1 #34

I'm on the digest, so I may have missed exactly what the problem is, but
maybe this will do trick:
try different values.

for i,1,10,1/10
for j,9,34,.02
 endfor
endfor

then just go to your home screen and ask for i,j. you may want to say "if
b is true, then b+1-->b" to know how many times something happened.

you can also use nested when and nested if statements, but that doesn't
seem to apply.

does that help at all?  my knowledge of chemistry is that there are some
big particlels, little ones, a mole lives in the ground.  ;-)

Jesse.Samuels@asu.edu