Re: TIB: Emulators

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Emulators

At 12:48 PM 10/4/97 +0900, you wrote:
>At 08:32 PM 10/3/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>In a message dated 97-10-02 22:39:34 EDT, you write:
>>
>>> Are there any TI-85/86 Emulators out for the mac?
>>>
>>>  "You've claimed all this time that you would die for me. Why then are you
>>>  so suprised when you hear your own eulogy?"-Tool
>>>

>>theres an 85 emulator that i know of
>

>:x--------------------  SNIP  -------------------x:
>
>Would you happen to remember where to get it, or maybe the name?

Can you guys keep Z80 ASM discussions off of this list and move them to a
proper location (i.e. the A85 mailing list on assembly85@lists.ticalc.org).
 However, the emulator you want is on TICALC.org.  However, to use it you
MUST have a ROM image of your TI-85 calc.  ROM images are illegal to have
without owning the calc.  So, don't ask for one.

Hope I could be of help,

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

Follow-Ups: References: