Re: TIB: Graph

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Graph

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997 00:30:39 -0500 Jeremy Braun <jtbraun@bellsouth.net>
writes:
>Try this:
>
>:InputStr temp

I don't know what calculator you have, but on the 85/86 the command is
InpSt.  An easy way to remember is that there is only one character
difference between :Input [var] and :InpSt [var], the "u" changes to an
"S".

>:Str>Eq(temp,y1)

The closing parenthesis ONLY wastes space.  You almost never need the
closing character at the end of lines, but you always need them in the
middle of lines except for before a store arrow.

>:FnOff
>:FnOn y1

This is unnecessary unless you only want y1 to be displayed.  Whenever
you update a yN (N being a number) variable, the 'select' flag telling it
to display is automatically set(even if you previously unselected it).
If you do just want to display y1 then a better (as in smaller) method
would be to place the :FnOff command at the beginning of the program, or
at least in the program before the line that stores an equation into y1.
So when y1 is updated it will be automatically set to display, saving
however much space the line :FnOn y1 takes up.

>:DispG

Sincerely,
The Unibomer

Jared Ivey
Unibomer@Juno.com
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/7342

"I'd give $1000 to be a millionaire." -- Lewis Timberlake