TIB: Data exchange Basic-Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Data exchange Basic-Fargo

Wanting to examine the interior of my ti92 I recently remembered having written
a disassembler for my Atari and thought of using it for my ti, so I distracted
the cernel of that program and now have a routine that disassembles the order at
a given address to a given buffer( it works nice ). But as I know about the
+module that is available from the second quarter of 1998 I do not really want
to rewrite all the necessary IO-routines and so have the question: Has anybody
here on the list written routines to exchange data between an assembler-
subroutine and a main program written in basic? That would be fine, as IO and
extensions ( use of a memory-scanner, searching in memory, perhaps debugging on
the ti ) then could be implemented more easily.
		AK