TIB: A REAL waste of time...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: A REAL waste of time...

>Is there a Giga Pet yet for the TI-85?

First, let me vent.  WHAT THE %^$^%$#$ is the point of a Giga Pet?  I
don't get those things at all... maybe you have to be allergic to animals
or something...

Anyways, I was going to write one, but I didn't think it would be
feasible. Your calculator would have to be on all the time and you'd have
to stare at it waiting for the barking or whatever because it has no
speaker.  So I decided agianst it for that. I don't think it would work
in ASM either b/c AFAIK there's no way to turn the calc on and off
through software (well, off, but not on).

Chris Roddy - tapeworm7337@juno.com / chris.roddy@mustang.com
<FC>v1.2 s=r=d TW 0/0/FD 0.5- 0 WYWH 6 25</FC> 28% 11/11/97