TIB: Re: Actually no-

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: Actually no-

I know I shouldn't help add to this argument, but the only way to get your
free link is to buy 3 additional ones. I know your explanation is to have
the buyer sell them to others, but what if others don't want to buy them?
Then the buyer is stuck with these links he/she doesn't need! I'm happy
with my link right now. Why would I want 4 more?

Jeff Zimmerman
gramdon@mail2.theonramp.net